We are expecting!!

  • Due January 4th
  • Yes I am sick most of the time
  • Jim is having sympathy hunger and sickness
  • No that is not the baby showing yet
  • I am thinking like crazy about all the things that I want to get done
  • I don't really care if we have a boy or a girl
  • James wants a boy, Rachel wants both
  • We have one name in mind for a girl, none for a boy yet. Sorry we aren't sharing the name.
  • Jim got hungry one night at 11pm and had to eat. He said that I MUST be pregnant. That was two days before we found out.
  • We are very excited even though this is my 6th pregnancy
  • It wasn't planned or unplanned

These are some of the questions that are asked when I am pregnant. Just thought I would answer them all together. And no I will certainly not be upset if you ask me again in person.

2 comments:

Abbi said...

congratulations! That is very exciting. I hope you feel good soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Here's hoping we both stop feeling sick soon! :)

-Rose S.