Pictures

Today is drizzly and dark, so no outside work today. I thought that I would catch up on some pictures while the weather is bad.

Sewing machine that I found at a yard sale for $5.00 Jim had asked me to keep my eye out for one because he needs to sew some things for the canoe trip. I found this machine at the second yard sale I went to this year.


This is our bathroom after Jim took down some walls a few months ago. We are definately not done here, but at least it doesn't feel like a closet anymore.



This is a stump that I am digging out. From this angle it doesn't look too bad, but it is actually about 5 ft long. Just a bit harder to dig out than I had imagined.


This is how our whole backyard looked when we bought this house. It was used as a landfill for garbage, scrap metal, car parts, and much more.



The view from our deck now. So much more to do, but getting there slowly. Last year I basically worked on the front and side yards to get them in shape. It is actually pretty enjoyable to do outside work like this. I mean what more can you ask for....Exercise, fresh air, sun, kids aren't cooped up, I love it! Well all except for getting my feet dirty that is.





No comments: