Just some stuff...


James cleaned up his old bike and put an ad on craigslist to sell it. If he sells his old bike, he will have enough for his new bike. I hope he does sell it because watching him add $1.75 per week to his savings is very tedious. He gets $4.00 if he does all of his chores for the week. He splits that up between tithing, saving, and spending, so that is why he usually adds only 1.75 to his spending money per week. He doesn't mind at all though, in fact he has been enjoying saving up for his bike.
Just thought this picture was cute. Julia fell asleep on my bed and one of the kids put this crown on her.
Do you ever have a day when you just want to stop talking and get away from everyone? I really had one of those days yesterday. It felt like every time I opened my mouth to say something, it was the wrong thing to say. Yikes! By the end of the day, I just wanted to be a hermit. Probably had more to do with my mood than what I was actually saying.
Saturday we started out the day by going for a walk, it was so nice! We ended the day by grilling out which was also very nice. Still can't wait until spring!
I got some pretty good deals at cvs and walgreens on saturday. I spent .98 out of pocket at cvs and gained 3 ecb's. My total was $25 before coupons.

No comments: