CVS deals

I made this whole spreadsheet to do CVS and Walgreens deals. I tried to copy and paste the whole thing onto here but apparently it only copies text. So this is some of the text from my spreadsheets. It is way less confusing if you are looking at the whole spreadsheet. They have actually been quite helpful. Anyway, saturday I ended up gaining on both of my transactions.

Transaction #1

Subtotal
$6.68

Coupon Total
$1.00
$ off $$ Coupon

Total After Coupons
$5.68
EB/RR used
$5.62
Cash Out of Pocket
$0.06

Instant Rewards Earned
$6.49
Mail in Rebates

(Gain)/Loss
($0.81)


Transaction #2

Subtotal
$15.86

Coupon Total
$3.50
$ off $$ Coupon

Total After Coupons
$12.36
EB/RR used
$11.97
Cash Out of Pocket
$0.39

Instant Rewards Earned
$12.49
Mail in Rebates

(Gain) or Loss
($0.13)

No comments: