(Com)passion Roses


Aren't they pretty? Jim brought these home for me yesterday, what a great guy! It means alot to me because of the reason he brought them home. I was not having a great day yesterday, and instead of telling my husband about my day, I just snapped at him. Smart of me to do that to someone whom I love more than anything, I know. When he came home for dinner he had these roses for me. He said that he knew I must be having a bad day. His love and compassion for me was so overwhelming. He could have been angry or silent because of what I did, but instead he bought me flowers. When I was trimming the roses I noticed that they were called passion roses, hence came the title of this post.

2 comments:

Abbi said...

How nice of him! Husbands are great!

Esther said...

How sweet.