Not using my noggin'

Last night I bought a couple of hand towels to match my new bath towels. The new bath towels that got washed with a black crayon. I also bought some jeans. I came home and threw them in the washer TOGETHER no less. Well, the result of course was pale yellow hand towels with black dye all over them. I just shook my head and laughed at my temporary lapse of sanity. I mean who puts brand new jeans in with pale yellow towels. YIKES! Fortunately though I think they are coming clean.


This is my new cookware set that I can't wait to try out.






These two picture have kind of a silly story. I made these mashed potatoes for dinner last night and for some reason they looked extra white and fluffy. So I made a remark about them looking nice. Well Jim proceeded to run upstairs for the camera and took a picture of them and the chicken. I guess you probably had to be there to get the full effect of it, but it was funny anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there... and boy was it FUNNY!!!

Jim