James' party



















There was 15 kids at the party and since I kept it pretty simple they basically just ran around playing, then they had cupcakes and snacks, then James opened gifts. Seth and Cara stayed until evening which was nice because we got to visit and play some games. Then at about 8pm, our town had a nice fireworks display. I guess they were celebrating the lighting of the christmas tree. It was a pretty big display for a small town.









I took these pictures because it is amazing how fast my two little girls made a disaster of the house this morning. Monday's are usually kind of busy because I spend some time organizing my shopping lists for the week. I also took the pictures for those of you who think my house is never messy. I really hate to leave the mess, but I need some sleep because Julia was not feeling well last night and was awake and crying for most of it. She just went down for a nap, so that is what I plan to do right now. Have a good day!

5 comments:

Christine said...

The party looked like fun. I wish we could have been there.

Katie said...

Well, when it IS messy, you have to hurry up and take a picture. Its bad when you have to prove your house isn't ALWAYS clean! Good job for excerising some self-control and going and taking a nap. That is one area I have well under control. I am very good at leaving messes and going and finding something else to do!

Bridgett said...

lol, that was too funny Katie. All I could think of is...Hi, my name is Bridgett and I am a messaphobic.

Tricia said...

Hi aunt Bridgett!

it's Leslie... tell James I said Happy Birthday. Wow 15 kids. That's insane!!!!

Bridgett said...

Leslie...thanks I will tell him. Yes it was a little crazy with that many kids, but all in all it went pretty well.