I'm scared of everything...

Rachel has been going through a phase lately, at least I hope it is a phase. She has always had trouble going to sleep and staying asleep. And it has gotten worse lately because she is scared of her wall, she says, "because it is blue". Then when we were talking the other day, she said, "mom, can we sell our house", I said, "why", she said, "because I am scared of everything". Poor kid, I can remember been deathly afraid of things when I was a kid, but I can't think of anything to help her. I guess we will just have to wait until she outgrows it, but if anyone has any advice, please let me know.

I am excited because it seems like Julia is going to be easy to potty train, yay! This has never been my favorite job. With her I was determined to be laid back out it and just get her used to the idea and she seems to be picking it up pretty well. Anyway, we will see how it goes, we still have a long way to go.

1 comment:

Katie said...

What if she had a picture of it of something she liked for her to focus on. Rather then just the scary blue wall? You probably already thought about that. But I thought 'maybe'. Adele' has been harder to train then Benjamin. I thought girls were supposed to be easier! She knows what she is supposed to do, but she just can't seem to do it! I waited longer with her too.