I am surely blessed!

Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.






A couple of other things:

Yesterday Hannah and her 3 boys came over yesterday so we could go on the walking trail. The kids had a great time getting all soaked in the creek. The younger ones were pretty tired by the time we made it home 2.5 hours later. They ended up staying for dinner and Ryan even showed up. I guess it's pretty unusual for him to get home before 9pm. I am so glad Jim does not have a schedule like that! I cherish the time between 5 and 8 that we get to spend all together as a family on most days.

I won't post all of my deals right now, but here are a few of them from this week.

4 bags of salad $1.00

3 jumbo packages huggies $11.00

2 boxes cereal $0

5 boxes kashi cereal $2.50

1 bodywash $0

1 deoderant $0

No comments: