Monday

We celebrated our 8th anniversary on Saturday. Our actual anniversary is Sept. 16th. My mom watched the kids so we could go to our favorite restaurant, Log Jam. It is about an hour away and we only go about once per year. Jim got a prime rib steak which was delicious. I got crab stuffed mushrooms and the salad bar.
This is my shopping trip to Price Chopper and CVS. Total before coupons was $85 (not a bad price for all the things that I got). Total paid after coupons was $34. I only had 2 ecb's left from last week so didn't deal much with ecb's this week.
1gal. milk
1 gal. OJ
bleach
2pkgs diapers
2 coffee creamers
6 peanut butter
2 bread
grapes
salad mix
4pk yogurt
1bx cereal
1 shampoo
1 conditioner
2 deoderant
1 baby wash
1 lemon cleaner
1 work shirt for Jim
3pk note pads
12pk iced tea
Jim took these pictures and I thought they were cute.

1 comment: