101 reasons for me to smile


I came across these while cleaning out the attic. I know you must be wondering why these would make me smile. Here's the story....Jim had bought me a ring as a gift while we were dating. Then because he is Jim (which is a good thing), he bought me all these gumball machine rings to send along with the real one. So the reason I smile is because it makes me think about him standing next to the gumball machine putting in quarter after quarter, not caring that people were probably thinking he had gone crazy. He emptied 2 gumball machines just so he can send them to me and make me smile. Well it worked then and it worked 10 years later!

4 comments:

Christine said...

What a sweet and goofy brother I have!

Venessa said...

What a fun idea!! ( : How sweet of him!

Melissa said...

It made me smile just reading about it.

Abbi said...

What a fun memory!