Jim's first deck mishap


Jim has been working on putting up new railings for our deck. He was using the air nailer for the spindles. The wood slipped and the nail shot under his fingernail and out the top of his nail. He said it didn't hurt as much as he thought it would. As if he was expecting to put a nail in himself.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

That does not look good! I'm glad it didn't hurt too bad.

Bridgett said...

It does hurt, just not as bad as he thought it might. Have you done anymore CVSing? I had to laugh when you said that it was a high. One time after a really good shopping trip I let out a big HA HA! in the parking lot. Then I looked around and said, yikes did I do that out loud.

Tricia said...

Yes, I went back and got two D batteries (Duracell), a package of Kotex, and three bags of candy for 50 cents! I said to the lady, "Isn't that amazing!?!" I'm sure she thought I was a dork, but I didn't care. Thanks for the inspiration!
I hope Jim's finger is doing better.