Grocery savings/Houseguests

Total bill was $125, total spent was $32. I hadn't been coupon shopping in a while because I've been pretty busy. I forgot just how exciting it was to save money. My husband didn't quite agree with me though when I compared it to the thrill that you get from bungee jumping. I guess I wouldn't know anyway because I haven't been bungee jumping.
My cousin Tiffany and her daughter Katelyn stayed with us while she was here for Autumn's wedding. They stayed for 5 days and it was really nice spending time with her. She left today and Jim's parents should be showing up tomorrow for the canoe trip. I know this picture has nothing to do with her stay but I didn't want to do a separate post.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job!!!

Abbi said...

That looks like a lot of food for $32! I am impressed.