Menu

I will be trying out a new posting idea. On thursday I will post our dinner menu for the next week. Jim gives me $80 per week for all household expenses including groceries. I am trying to keep the grocery part at about $40 per week. It has been working out pretty well since I have started coupon shopping and selling my extras. I usually am able to set aside some of the weekly $$ to purchase some higher priced items later on. Anyway, I am not sure how the menu posting will work out but we'll try it out for a couple of weeks.

Monday
Ham Slices
Buttermilk Biscuit
Grits
Fresh Peach Slices

Tuesday
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Mixed Winter Vegetables
Leftover Salad
Fruit Cocktail

Wednesday
Shortcut Chicken Cordon Blue
Egg Noodles
Sauteed Greens
Orange Jello Parfait

Thursday
Grill Out

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Tacos
Black Bean Salad
Mexicorn

No comments: