There is no denying

I decided to add up my numbers to make sure that the extra effort of couponing was worth it. Here are my numbers for the week of 3/24-3/31. This includes all my grocery, health & beauty, and household needs shopping.

Total saved = $167.84
Cash spent = 50.98
CVS ECB's Earned = 25.00

I was also able to sell some of the items that I purchased. And I will be receiving some cash back in rebates. But I will not include these for simplicity sake. Anyway, there is no denying, it is worth the extra effort. Besides, it is really fun!

3 comments:

Esther said...

I've been thinking about doing the CVS thing, but thought that our closest one was 30 minutes away. I just found one 10 minutes. Thanks for sharing. It's inspiring.

Melissa said...

I think it is great how much money you saved. I have been doing more coupon shopping. Last week my bill came to $65 and I paid just under $20. It is so fun and I feel really good about myself after.

Bridgett said...

Melissa,
Good for you! It is thrilling isn't it.