"Here mom let me get that for you"


declared James. He took it out of the van and brought it inside for me. Spring cleaning has not been going quite as planned this week. I guess it will be a little more relaxed this year. Last year I was teaching kindergarten and Julia was due in May so it was very hectic. Yesterday James and Rachel spent the day and night with grandma and grandpa. You would think that without the kids I would have gotten more done on the house. It didn't happen though, instead Julia and I just wandered around town. We did a CVS and Walgreens run, which made me a profit of $14. I have forgotten what it is like to have one kid because I really didn't know what to do with myself. But it was nice to just have a relaxing day. That evening Jim and I sat by the fire on the deck, it was nice.

No comments: