Photoshop & James' Prayer


Jim said he would buy me adobe photoshop for my birthday if I want it. Well I am trying out a free trial version. I'm not sure if you can tell, but Julia's B&W pic shows her blue eyes. It is one of the many things that you can do with photoshop. There are almost too many things that you can do with pictures. It has taken me a long time to learn to use the program, and I still have alot to learn. I think it's because I just have to grab a few minutes here and there to work on it.
About James' prayer (totally unrelated to photoshop) For some reason or another Julia has not been sleeping well at night for a couple of weeks now. I realized just how much kids pick up on things when I heard James' prayer yesterday. His prayer included this, "And God, please help mom to get some sleep sometime." He just started praying on his own while I was trying to put the girls down for a nap. It had been a really stressfull morning and I was not handling it well. It really calmed me down and made me realize how much our kids are learning from us.

No comments: