- Huggies are on sale until 2/23 for 8.99.
- I bought 4 packages which qualifies you to earn 15 extra care bucks. (they can be used like cash on your next CVS purchase)
- I also used 4 manufacturers coupons which you can print from this site. http://coupons.smartsource.com//index.aspx?Link=5S2ZUA6PWPEPO
- Also, here is another CVS coupon that you can use for another $4 off. http://www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_020808.gif
- The last thing that I cannot vouch for because I haven't gotten money back yet. (It takes 4-6 weeks) Anyway, you are supposed to be able to get another $1 per package of diapers. http://www.caregiversmarketplace.com/FrameSetup.asp
So basically you will be paying $13 ($9 if the caregivers credit comes through) for four jumbo packages of Huggies. You will have to pay $28 out of pocket, but you will have $15 extra care bucks to spend on your next purchase. I know it seems complicated, but it is really pretty simple if you have everything organized.