Debt Free at Last!!

We have been working on paying off our debts for almost 2 years. Well finally we are done with our debt, with the exception of our house and a check that is going out next week. Jim has done an outstanding job with our finances and I am so proud of him. He has used Dave Ramsey's book, Total Money Makeover. I really haven't done much except for trying to be thrifty with household expenses and purchases.

We really cannot say enough about how God has blessed our lives financially and otherwise. While we are definately not rich monetarily, God has provided us with our needs and alot more. It is so awesome to see God work in our lives. So many time when we wondered where the money was going to come from, some unexpected funds came along. Malachi 3:10b Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. It's funny how we believe in the bible, but yet are amazed when it happens in our own lives.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Bridgett! I didn't know you blogged! Thanks for the tip, ammonia is probably one thing we can actually get here! My mom suggested Fabric softener but unfortunately dryers aren't available therefore neither is fabric softener. Your stories are hilarious I read and read and read. I can just see Jim "I get to eat more then this right?!" Benjamin was excited to get to see his friend James!