Just some everyday stuff


I went to bed bath & beyond the other day. I had gotten a $10 gift card for listening to a speech from a car dealer. I also had two coupons for 15 and 20% off one item. Well I found some bookcases that were on clearance for 75% off. (Which would be perfect for organizing my closets) Anyway, to make a long story short. I ended up paying $4 out of my pocket for two of them. First I'm thinking, "wow what a great deal". Then I'm like, "phooey, now I don't have anymore excuses for not organizing my closets". It wouldn't be so bad, but I never stop at organizing just one thing. My project for organizing the junk drawer turned into also the...towel closet, HBA drawer, first aid kit, Jim's tool boxes, and Jim's desk. Well I had better quit typing and get to work.


Oh I have to tell this little story first. We were at my dad's store doing my grocery shopping. I showed Jim the diet that I am starting. It is a pretty strict 3 days on 4 days off diet. He looks at the paper and with a very worried look says, "but I get more to eat than this right?" Maybe you had to be there, but it was funny.

No comments: