Comfort Zone



This is an example of my drawing talents. Once Rachel asked me to draw a dog. She looked at my finished product and asked me why I drew a bug instead of a dog. Anyway, to say the least, I DO NOT draw.

The other day I visited a website and clicked on the instructions for drawing an eye. For reason I decided to try, suprisingly it was kind of fun. Even more suprisingly, I actually was able to do it.
Moral of the story - Try new things, get out of your comfort zone!! (finger pointing at me)
P.S. I was just finishing this post up when Jim came home for lunch. He then proceeded to tell me that he had just done something out of his comfort zone. Can you believe it he actually.......... threw some car trash into a gas station trash can. He always hates it when I throw stuff in gas station trash cans. When I say "stuff" I'm talking about a handful of tissues, etc. I just thought it was funny because I was just posting about comfort zones.

No comments: